Saturday, March 29, 2008

Copyright in Colombia / Derechos de Autor en Colombia

As some of you know, I'm a bit of a supporter of more reasonable copyright law and creative commons. This came to my attention from boing boing, and it seems like some bright minds in the Colombian government are going the way of "a one-sided, protectionist view of copyright". I thought I'd link to the story and to the petition. I signed it already, you might want to do so too.

Como algunos saben, apoyo una ley de derechos de autor más razonable y la idea de creative commons. Encontré esto en boing boing, y parece que algunas mentes brillantes en el gobierno colombiano están decidiendo tomar el camino de una "perspectiva unilateral y proteccionista de los derechos de autor". Entonces voy a enlazar a la historia y a la petición. Yo ya la firmé, usted podría firmarla también.

No comments: